We believe that kids can succeed.
Student Advocacy provides a critical service to young people in our community. We help kids, who are facing significant obstacles, to get on track to school success. Our work is guided by these beliefs:
- Children flourish when their families have their best interests at heart.
- Every person can contribute to society.
- All people deserve to be treated with respect.
- Every experience is an opportunity for growth.
- People need to be nourished-body, mind and soul.
- Every person deserves the opportunity to achieve his or her potential.
- Each of us defines our own success.
- Children deserve a second chance.
- Without honesty, there is no trust.
- Commitment is expressed in action.
- People are sustained by hope.